| B | C
| D | E
| F | G
| H | I
| J | K
| L | M
| P | Q
| R | S
| T | U
| V | W
| X | Y
- An open sore or lesion of the skin or mucous membrane accompanied
by sloughing of inflamed dead skin.
- Creation of an ulcer.
veins - twisted, widened veins caused by swollen
or enlarged blood vessels. The blood vessels enlarge due a
weakening in the vein's wall or valves.
- vagina rejuvenation, is a
procedure that can usually correct the problem of stretched
vaginal muscles resulting from childbirth(s) and is a direct
means of enhancing one's sexual life once again..
A condition in which smooth white patches appear
on the skin due to a loss of pigment producing cells.
- Pertaining to the veins or blood passing through them.
- Any large dressing made of cotton or a similar absorbent
material that is used to stanch the flow of blood or dress
- A condition in which the skin becomes irritated
due to a loss of moisture. Winter itch is called so due to
the fact that it is common in the winter season when the air